The requirements for Group Membership in the Zen Peacemaker Order are:
- Undertake The Three Tenets as a core practice.
- Encourage Social Action by individual Members of the group.
- Offer at least one training (now or soon) in The Core Practices open to any ZPO member.
- Honor the ZPO Grievance Procedure unless the Group has its own Procedure.
- List ZPO Membership on the Group’s website and provide a link to the ZPO website.
- Disseminate information on the ZPO to the group’s members.
- Be listed on the ZPO website list of its member groups.
- Submit a completed ZPO Group Membership Application. (See below.)
The ZPO is asking every Individual ZPO Member to take trainings from the ZPO Member Groups. These trainings are listed on the ZPO Member Group webpage with the Groups contact information that are offering the various trainings.
There is no fee to be a ZPO Member Group.